Tuesday 27 July 2010

Recent animation



Did this last month. Was a bit rushed, don't know how I feel about it. The words are from a poem written for me by a friend. All the text is hand sewn, green screened fabric rollings, with cut out text and bits of space debris animated over a lightbox. It was all put together on Photoshop and Windows Movie Maker.




This was the introduction to my showreel for the Royal College - it's a shame these videos are all a bit pixelly as it makes it impossible to read the text (it says "hello and welcome...to my show-reel"). Anyway...apologies for the camera shake!




Insect Legs, hand drawn on tracing paper, scanned in, and edited on Photoshop. Animated with Windows Movie Maker. Pain! Not finished yet.




A challenge to myself to create something in 2 hours using found objects. I was quite happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment